Oregon Association of Water Utilities
Provide on-site consulting/training and formal classroom training and coordination/scheduling in all areas of operations, maintenance, management, and regulations to Oregon water utilities with emphasis on <3,300 population. This position may also provide project oversight.
This position will require travel throughout Oregon. Salary dependent upon experience – annual salary range: $65,000 to $80,000 DOE and budget, plus travel expenses. This is a full-time position with competitive benefits: family paid health insurance, retirement plan, holidays, vacation and sick leave per policies.
- Three years’ experience in operating/managing a water utility
- Water certifications a plus
- Capable skills: trouble shooting, organization, writing, public speaking and project management
- Applicant must have reliable transportation and possess a valid Oregon driver’s license, insurance and able to routinely travel multiple days per week/month away from home.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, with all personnel levels (co-workers, operators to mayors). Experience with computers and email correspondence.
Send resume and cover letter with 2 professional and 2 personal references to 935 N. Main St. Independence, OR 97351 or email email@example.com Attention: Small System CR/Proj Planner & Trainer. Open until filled. OAWU is an EOE. Drug screen, physical, valid ODL and proof of insurance required.