Fishhawk Lake Reserve & Community
SALARY RANGE: $27/hr – $35/hr, depending on experience and qualifications
BENEFITS: Health insurance reimbursement, Retirement plan with match, Paid holidays, paid time off and paid sick time, employer sponsored professional development
SCHEDULE: May include day shifts, weekends, holidays, on call, and overtime.
WORK SETTING: In-person
POSITION: Full Time
Please visit Careers at Fishhawk Lake to see full job posting.
FLRC is currently seeking a Water and Maintenance Technician to perform operation and maintenance activities to maintain FLRC infrastructure for the wastewater collections and storm sewer systems, drinking water processing, and general community maintenance and repairs. The Technician will proactively work as a member of the operations team ensuring safety, efficiency and high quality. Additionally, this role may at any time perform the full range of maintenance worker duties.
Experience: Two years of increasingly responsible experience in the operation and maintenance of a water treatment plant.
License or Certificate:
- Possession of an appropriate, valid Oregon or Washington driver’s license
- Possession of any of these appropriate, valid certifications (or the ability to obtain within six months of hire)
- Oregon-Grade I Water Distribution Operator Certificate
- Oregon-Grade II Water Treatment (w/ Filtration Endorsement)
- Oregon-Grade II Waste Water Treatment Operator Certificate
- Oregon-Grade I Waste Water Collection System