Young Life’s Washington Family Ranch
Come join our team and have the incredible opportunity to positively impact the lives of thousands of young people every year! Young Life’s Washington Family Ranch (WFR) is a Christian youth camp and conference center owned and operated by Young Life. Find out more about Young Life and Washington Family Ranch here. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the facilities maintenance team at WFR as an experienced water and wastewater operator.
Salary: $26 per hour
Benefits: Generous benefits package including employee and family health care, dental, vision, 401K, and more.
Schedule: 40 hours per week. Some overtime possible. 13 paid holidays plus paid-time-off and sick leave.
Location: Young Life’s Washington Family Ranch – Antelope, OR
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate and maintain Level II drinking water treatment plant and Level 1 drinking water distribution system
- Operate and maintain Level 1 wastewater collection system and Level 1 wastewater treatment system
- Operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of a wide range of system components (pumps, valves, hydrants, controls, chemical feed, etc.)
- Perform required daily data collection and system checks
- Perform leak detection and repair of underground piping systems
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on system equipment
- Use maps, drawings, and locating tools to perform underground utility locates
- Operate a wide range of hand tools, power tools, and heavy equipment properly and safely
- Handle and use water treatment chemicals properly and safely
- Capable of lifting 50 lb. and working outside in any conditions
- Capable of working independently or with other team members
- Operation and maintenance of commercial swimming pools
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or GED
- Oregon Level 2 Drinking Water Treatment certification or the ability to obtain within 1 year
- Oregon Level 1 Drinking Water Distribution certification or the ability to obtain within 1 year
Preferred (not required)
- Oregon Level 1 Wastewater Collections certification
- Oregon Level 1 Wastewater Distribution certification
- Affordable housing available on-site.
- All employees are required to complete a criminal background check and sign Young Life’s Statement of Faith prior to employment.
How to Apply: