City of Sheridan
Are you an experienced leader in the field of Public Works looking for an exciting opportunity to build the capacity of a growing City? The City of Sheridan has a new management position within the Public Works Department that will supervise the water and wastewater operators as well as the direct the water and wastewater systems’ plants, facilities, buildings, grounds, and equipment to meet the current and future needs. The position will direct the construction, operations, maintenance, and replacement of the City’s water and wastewater systems.
The monthly salary for this position is $6,541.67. This is a full-time, non-union, exempt position. This position is not eligible for remote work. The City provides excellent health benefits and vacation, holiday, sick and personal leave days. 100% employer paid retirement plan, Oregon Public Employees Retirement System (PERS).
- Applications are due by 9:00 a.m. on Friday, September 23, 2022.
- Review of received applications will begin Friday, September 23, 2022.
- First round of interviews to take place on Monday, September 26, 2022.
- If necessary, finalist interviews will take place Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- Background Checks start on Tuesday, September 27 or Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Anticipated start date is Tuesday, October 11, 2022
- Position open until filled
Applications are available at Sheridan City Hall, 120 SW Mill Street, Sheridan or can be downloaded from the City’s website www.cityofsheridanor.com. For consideration, all applicants must submit a completed City of Sheridan employment application to Sheridan City Hall, 120 SW Mill Street. Applicants should include any experiences that demonstrate the essential job duties and responsibilities as well as include any experiences that are listed in the abilities, knowledge, and skills section of the position description. First review of applications is 9:00 a.m. on September 23, 2022. The City will not accept emailed or faxed applications. Resumes are not required. The application must be signed.
Open until filled