Sunriver Water LLC/Sunriver Environmental LLC
JOB TITLE: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
STATUS: FT /NON-EXEMPT
REPORT TO: OFFICE MANAGER
JOB SUMMARY: Works with minimal supervision, performing a variety of administrative support functions to the utilities department.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Two years prior experience in a general office setting.
- Must show high degree of office skills, including office procedures and equipment. Proficiency in word processing/computer skills including Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook. Must be proficient with keyboarding and 10 key. Billing experience would be preferred.
- Ability to multitask with continuous interruptions, while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General office duties (Answer multi-line phone, word processing, data entry, customer service, etc.)
- Record and enter daily payments, prepare batches for bank deposits, scan incoming payments, and transmit payment files electronically to bank.
- Prepare invoices for payment using SAP and Excel. Record and scan copies of invoices. Communicate with vendors regarding invoice status as necessary.
- Create and dispatch work orders, service and emergency calls utilizing the UMS Software system and Elements asset management program.
- Provide detailed communication with customers regarding their monthly statements and other types of inquiries.
- Assist with processing cross connection work orders including entering test results and associated fees to customer accounts.
- Schedule deliveries for compost products and coordinate payments with customers.
- Cross-train with Billing Specialist to learn all facets of processing the billing for water and sewer customers as well as landscape customers to act as backup when necessary.
- Assist with maintaining the utility office in a professional and efficient manner.
- Other miscellaneous office duties as needed.
- Comply with NWN Water policies, procedures and safety regulations and culture.
- Comply with NWN Water grooming and uniform policy.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other work-related duties as requested.
The working environment is generally a favorable multi-person office. Lighting and temperature are adequate. Periodically workload can be demanding in order to meet deadlines.