City of Eagle Point
Salary: $4,079 – $4,730 plus benefits
The City is recruiting for the position of Public Works Specialist. Primary duties include completing locates and repairs to the water system, water sample tests, water leak repairs, and monitoring and operating the SCADA system, pump stations and reservoirs, and responding to customer requests related to the water system. There will also be duties related to other Public Works functions such as maintenance to the park, street and storm water systems. This is a highly skilled position and involves strong customer service skills. The minimum qualifications for the position:
- Possession of a valid Oregon Level II Water Distribution Operator Certificate (Oregon).
- Possession of a valid Oregon Cross Connection Specialist Certification.
- Possession of a valid Oregon Commercial Driver’s License.
- Possession of High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to operate all Public Works Department vehicles and equipment.
- Complete physical and drug screen.
For complete position description and to apply online, please visit www.cityofeaglepoint.org/jobs